Monday, November 23, 2009
Jace!
On Saturday night Jace came to our house and we all had a blast! When they first got here Jace`s tummy was not feeling the greatest and was over the toilet for about 10 mins. Then after that he was feeling better and we went down stairs to play some Foosball of coarse Jace and I won against Kaycee and Hayden! We had our play our game we play every time we see each other: UNO!!!! We got a new kind of uno this time it was uno attack! We had alot of fun doing that!Then Kaycee and Jace found our big blow up bat and started attacking the parents with it, while Cam, Hayden and I played monkey in the middle. We had a great time and I will post when we go see him next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hi! sam this is kat i love your blog it is Really cool!
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks alot and I know who you are! sorry I havent posted anything new I just dont have anything to write about!
ReplyDeleteHey sweet! I love your background! ry
ReplyDelete